Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- Ken’s Wine Guide reviews the Once & Future Zinfandel Forcini Vineyard.
- Dallas Wine Chick writes New Texas Owners Mesmerized By the Potential of Applegate Valley and Troon Vineyard.
- Eric Asimov writes 20 Wines Under $20: A Little More Money for a Lot More Wine.
- Randy Caparoso writes Latest Statistics Reflect Steady Movement Towards Premium (and Redder) Wines.
- Martin Redmond writes Pairing Wine and Chocolate Lodi Style.
- Zinfandel Chronicles writes Zinfandel of the Month – 2016 Chateau Potelle VGS Zinfandel Alta Vista Vineyard.