Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- Randy Caparoso writes Four 2018 Wine Grape Lessons (Part 2).
- Vino-sphere writes Right Now Canned Wine Takes Aim At Millennial Wine Market.
- Hogshead Wine Blog writes “There is no such thing as Round Hill”: 1974 Round Hill, 1970 LMHB, and 1978 Mastantuono.
- Costco Wine Blog reviews the 2016 Seghesio Zinfandel Sonoma County.
- Esther Mobley writes The 52 California Wineries You Need to Visit in 2019.
- Zinfandel Chronicles writes Zinfandel of the Month – 2016 Hartford Family Winery Zinfandel Russian River Valley Old Vine.