Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- Randy Caparoso writes At ZAP’s 2019 “Flights!”: The Question of Blending vs. 100% Varietal Zinfandels.
- Wine is my Life reviews the 2014 Gary Farrell Zinfandel Grist Vineyard.
- Jim Gordon writes Zinfandel is Nothing to be Ashamed of.
- Wine Business writes Rombauer Vineyards Acquires Renwood Winery Facility In Sierra Foothills.
- Knox News writes Lodi, California a New Darling of the Wine World.
- Dan Berger writes Maximizing Acidity the Key to Warm-Climate Grapes.
- The Press Democrat writes Field Blends Provide Consistency.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the Marietta Cellars Old Vine Red Lot #68.