Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- Ken’s Wine Guide reviews the 2015 Ravenswood Zinfandel Big River.
- Great Northwest Wine reviews the 2015 Tendril Wine Cellars Zinfandel Child’s Play.
- Randy Caparoso writes Jessie’s Grove’s Royal Tee field mix – Lodi’s Oldest, Most Historic Zinfandel Planting.
- Beverage Media Group writes Young & Productive, Paso Robles Is Earning Respect Of Trade & Consumers.
- Mike Dunne writes Tiny Amador City is Big When it comes to Wine Tasting and Gourmet Dining.
- Zinfandel Chronicles writes An Afternoon at Carlisle Winery.