Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- Michele Anna Jordan writes A Bright Zinfandel Pairs Brilliantly with Tomatoes and Basil.
- Dame Wine writes Telling Our Vintage Story.
- Dave McIntyre writes Tired of rosé? Here’s What Else to Drink This Summer.
- Wine Spectator writes France’s AXA Millésimes Buys Outpost Winery in Napa Valley.
- Randy Caparoso writes Mike McCay and Harney Lane’s Kyle Lerner Share their Prognosis of 2018 Lodi Zinfandel.
- Peg Melnik reviews the 2016 Cline Contra Costa County Ancient Vines Zinfandel.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2014 Bedrock Wine Co. Zinfandel Kirscenmann Vineyard.