Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- Lauren Mowery writes The Real Difference Between Cool-Climate and Warm-Climate Wine.
- My Vine Spot reviews the 2017 Pedroncelli 2017 Dry Rosé of Zinfandel.
- Vino in my Dino writes Zealous for Zinfandel.
- Dave McIntyre writes Some of the Best Pours in Wine Country Happen in Industrial Parks.
- Texas Wineaux writes Winemaker Makus Niggli.
- Dallas Wine Chick writes Lodi: The Region, The Wines, The Winemakers, The Diversity.
- Bob Highfill writes In the Name of Zin.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2015 Turley Zinfandel Old Vines.