Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week.
- The Nittany Epicurean reviews the 2014 Portalupi Wines Dolinesk Ranch Old Vine Zinfandel.
- Bill Ward writes Zinfandel has a Well-Deserved Following.
- Aleksandar Zecevic writes Own Rooted vs. Grafted Vines: Which Make Better Wines?
- Allen R. Balik writes Why Old Vines?
- Chris Shott writes How The Prisoner Went From Outsider Wine to $285 Million National Phenomenon.
- Croatia Feeds writes Game of Thirst: The Story of Zinfandel’s Ancestors.
- Dave McIntyre writes Time for Wine: Zinfandel is Working Through its Identity Crisis.
- Wine Folly writes Wines Listed from Dry to Sweet (Charts).
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2010 Ravenswood Zinfandel Cooke Vineyard.