The Week in Zinfandel (3/26/18)
Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Randy Caparoso writes Heritage Oak’s Blends are Crafted for Sophisticated Red Wine Lovers.
- Meg Maker reviews the 2014 Fields Family Wines Zinfandel Stampede Vineyard Lodi.
- Wine Casual reviews the 2014 Earthquake Zinfandel.
- Rockin Red Blog writes Welcoming Spring with Pedroncelli Wines.
- Jameson Fink writes Randall Grahm on His Iconic Wine Labels.
- Esther Mobley writes New Chinese Tariffs Could be a Blow to California’s Wine Industry.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2015 Hartford Family Winery Zinfandel Russian River Valley Old Vine.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.