The Week in Zinfandel (3/5/18)
Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Ken’s Wine Guide reviews the 2014 Meeker US Red Blend Hone #1 Sakura.
- Food & Wine writes 40 Wines That Changed the Way We Drink.
- Wine Enthusiast writes Puglia Flourishes with Wines Made from Indigenous Grapes.
- Randy Caparoso writes Santa Cruz Winemaker Finds Natural Beauty in Lodi.
- Costco Wine Blog reviews the 2015 Dry Creek Valley Vineyard Heritage Zinfandel.
- Zinfandel Chronicles writes Zinfandel of the Month – 2014 Renwood Old Vine Zinfandel Amador County.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.