Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Peg Melnik writes 7 Quality Bargain Wines Spotted at Costco.
- Joe Roberts reviews the 2014 m2 Wines Lodi Native Soucie Vineyard Zinfandel.
- The Nittany Epicurean reviews the 2015 Paraduxx Proprietary Napa Valley Red Wine.
- Virginie Boone writes Why Coombsville is Napa Valley’s Rising Star.
- Esther Mobley writes Eleven Lesser-known California Natural Wines to Try.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2013 Bedrock Wine Co. Heritage Wine Bedrock Vineyard.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.