The Week in Zinfandel (3/12/18)
Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Vogue writes This Berkeley Street Has Become a Natural Wine Oasis.
- The San Luis Obispo Tribune writes Love zinfandel? This 3-day wine festival in Paso Robles is for you.
- Peg Melnik writes Affordable, Palate-Tested Wines for Everyday Sipping.
- Costco Wine Blog reviews the 2015 Kirkland Signature Sonoma County Old Vine Zinfandel.
- Ken’s Wine Guide reviews the 2014 Peachy Canyon US Red Blend Cirque du Vin.
- Randy Caparoso writes Covenant Finds Adventurous Grapes for its Premium Kosher Wines in Lodi.
- Vino-Sphere writes Pedroncelli Winery Marks 90 Years of Quality and Innovation.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2011 Carlisle Zinfandel Martinelli Road Vineyard.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.