Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Vino-Sphere writes Wine Bloggers Conference Speed Tasting: Hits and Near Misses.
- Austin Beeman writes Can a Jackass Improve with Age? A Vertical Tasting of Martinelli’s Jackass Hill Zinfandel.
- Wine Casual reviews the 2014 Harney Lane Old Vine Zinfandel Lizzy James Vineyard.
- Mike Dunne writes Fair Play in El Dorado County is a Wine Secret ‘on the Cusp of Discovery’.
- Dave McIntyre writes There’s More Than One Reason to Taste Wine with Chocolate.
- Bob Highfill writes It’s Never too Soon to Think LODI RULES.
- Zinfandel Chronicles writes Zinfandel of the Month – 2015 Sobon Estate Old Vine Zinfandel Amador County.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.