The Week in Zinfandel (12/25/17)
Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. It was a quiet week for Zinfandel. Hopefully more content will surface in 2018! If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Randy Caparoso writes A Look Back at 2017 – a Year of Change, Innovation and Growing Prestige.
- O’dedi’s Wine Reviews Blog reviews the 2013 Mount Bullion Vineyards Casto Oaks Sierra Foothills Zinfandel.
- Wine and Spirits writes Zinfandel Experience Happening in January in San Francisco.
- Dave McIntyre writes The 12 Best Wine Bargains of 2017 are Cheap Without Tasting like it.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2010 Carlisle Zinfandel Bedrock Vineyard.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.