Welcome to the first installment of The Week in Zinfandel for 2018. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- ENOFYLZ Wine Blog writes The Singular Beauty of California Field Blends.
- David Honig reviews the 2015 Ridge Zinfandel East Bench.
- Esther Mobley writes Winemakers to Watch.
- Wine-Stained Lens writes Hidden in Plain Site: the Treasure Hunt that is Lodi’s (Endangered) Ancient Vines.
- Katherine Cole writes How the Trinchero Family Built a Wine Empire.
- Randy Caparoso writes The Perfect Sweet Reds and Blue Cheeses for Wintry Days.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.