The Week in Zinfandel (10/30/17)
Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Wine Folly writes Lodi Wine Guide (with Maps).
- Edmonton Journal writes Ravenswood Winery Draws Acclaim Thanks to “Godfather of Zinfandel”.
- Exotic Wine Travel writes Tribidrag, Crljenak Kaštelanski and Zinfandel: Same Grape, Different Name.
- Ray Isle writes Don’t Cancel Your Wine Country Travel Plans.
- Wine Spectator writes 9 Fruit-Forward California Zinfandels.
- Bob Highfill writes Scary Vineyard Inspires Klinker Brick’s Old Ghost.
- Zinfandel Chronicles writes Zinfandel of the Month – 2015 Ravenswood Old Vine Zinfandel Lodi.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.