The Week in Zinfandel (9/25/17)
Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Vinepair writes White Zinfandel Never Really Left Us – And Maybe That’s O.K.
- Randy Caparoso writes Tamara Maren’s Vineyard Opens Lodi to a Diverse Range of Home Winemakers.
- Ray Isle writes How the Bilbro Brothers Found Their Own Way in Sonoma.
- Jay McInerney writes The Southern Winemaker Who’s Making a Name for Himself in California.
- Ken’s Wine Guide reviews the 2014 Ravenswood Zinfandel Teldeschi Vineyard.
- David Stoneberg writes Harvest Reports for 2017: Cool Weather Slows Down Grape Picking.
- The Wine Write writes Our Introduction to Bowman Cellars.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2013 Ridge Lytton Springs.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.