The Week in Zinfandel (8/7/17)
Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Randy Caparoso writes Borra’s Markus Niggli Reflects on the Explosion of Red Wine Blends.
- Nancy Croisier writes Washington Zinfandel is Child’s Play for Oregon Winemaker.
- Esther Mobley writes Vintners Rally to Preserve Russian River Valley’s Historic Zinfandel Vineyards.
- Aaron Nix-Gomez writes I Like My Sutter Home Zinfandel Red and from the 1970s.
- Rockin Red Blog writes The Summer is Getting Gnarly.
- Paul Gregutt writes The Old Vines of Oregon Wine.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2011 Carlisle Zinfandel Saitone Ranch.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.