Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Dan Berger writes A Gem of a Winemaker in Lake County.
- Reverse Wine Snob writes The Best Zinfandel Under $20.
- Ridge Wine Blog writes What’s Your Story?
- Virginia Boone writes How Generational Change is Driving Marietta Cellars.
- Matt Kettmann writes The Allure of Old Vines on the Central Coast.
- Wine Enthusiast writes Discover the Unknown of the Sierra Foothills.
- Randy Caparoso writes The Gnarly Head Conundrum.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2009 Dehlinger Petite Sirah/Zinfandel Guadagni Bros. Vineyard.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.