The Week in Zinfandel (5/8/17)
Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Mike Dunne writes Beyond Cabernet: Paso Robles Has Lots of Good (if Not Better) Wines.
- Martin Redmond writes A Taste of Lodi’s Historic Vineyards.
- Dave Desimone writes California’s Sonoma County’s Dry Creek Valley Produces Fine Zinfandels.
- Jancis Robinson writes The Mystery of the Zinfandel Grape.
- Alder Yarrow writes Tasting Progress at the 2017 Sonoma County Barrel Auction.
- Randy Caparoso writes How ZinFest Makes a Merry Merry Month out of May.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2013 Bedrock Wine Co. Heritage Wine Papera Ranch.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.