The Week in Zinfandel (2/27/17)
Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- The Nittany Epicurean reviews the 2014 The Federalist Dueling Pistols.
- Pedroncelli Wine Blog writes Cellar View: Barrel Stats.
- Hogshead A Wine Blog writes A Generous Bottle of 2013 Sineann, Abondante, Columbia Valley.
- 1 Wine Dude reviews the 2013 m2 Lodi Native Soucie Vineyard Zinfandel.
- Now and Zin Wine writes Paso Robles Wine: AronHill Vineyards.
- The Detroit News writes Purple Power: Cigar Zin Loaded with Rich Lodi Fruit.
- Connoisseurs’ Guide to CA Wine writes Successful, but Still Homeless? The Red Rhone Varieties in California.
- Randy Caparoso writes Winter Pruning and Speaking the Language of Grape Vines.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2013 Bedrock Wine Co. Heritage Wine Pagani Ranch.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.