The Best of Zinfandel Chronicles in 2016
The end of the year is always a time to reflect on what transpired in the previous twelve months. With that in mind I took a moment to look at what posts in 2016 generated the most traffic (excluding Bottle Notes, The Week in Zinfandel and Pick My Next Bottle polls). Since many of you just recently started reading my blog (thank you!), I thought I’d put together a list of the most popular posts.
- Thoughts on the Schrader Price Increase
- Top 10 Zinfandels Tasted in 2016
- It’s Just Wine and There is no Right or Wrong Way
- New Release Wines from Force Majeure
- 2013 “Birth Year” Case Wine Recommendations
- The 2016 Zinfandel Chronicles Power Rankings
- Have I lost my Wine Buying Mojo?
- Mailing List Fatigue
- The Cru Bourgeois Wines of Bordeaux
In the past year or so I find myself writing about wine less and reviewing wine more. When I set out on this many years ago I had hoped to create a better balance. In my defense I sometimes feel like many topics have been covered over and over by other wine bloggers. I don’t have interest in trying to put a new spin on a tired topic. With that caveat I do hope to do more “writing” in the upcoming year.
A sincere thanks to all of you who take the time to read Zinfandel Chronicles! Additionally, I would like to acknowledge those of you who take the time to leave comments on my blog. Your thoughts are much appreciated.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.