Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Terroirist writes Wine Reviews: California Zinfandel.
- Connoisseurs’ Guide to California Wine writes The Remarkable Contributions of Paul Draper.
- Peg Melnik writes Five Tasty Zins to Uncork on the Fourth of July.
- Rockin Red Blog writes The Pioneering Spirit of Troon Vineyards.
- Uncorked Monthly writes Talking Taste with Tres Goetting, Winemaker for Robert Biale Vineyards.
- Wines & Vines writes Baja Wine Region Takes Off.
- Eric Asimov writes Paul Draper of Ridge Vineyards to Retire.
- Connoisseurs’ Guide to California Wine writes Where to Go in Paso Robles.
- My Wine Spot reviews the 2015 Pedroncelli Rosé of Zinfandel.
- Ridge Wine Blog writes An International Perspective.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2008 Carlisle Zinfandel Papera Ranch.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.