Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- My Side of Fifty writes Wino Wednesday – Small Hours Zinfandel 2012.
- The Wines of Lodi, CA writes Tiny PRIE’s Latest Wines Express True Lodi Soul.
- Reverse Wine Snob writes Federalist Lodi Zinfandel – True to Form.
- Bigger Than Your Head reviews the 2014 Oak Farm Vineyards “Indigenous” Cemetery Vineyard Zinfandel.
- The Wine Stalker reviews the 2011 Vinkara Bogaskere Reserve.
- Great Northwest Wine reviews the 2013 Maryhill Winery Proprietor’s Reserve Rosso Granato.
- A Qorkz Blog reviews the 2012 Oak Cliff Cellars Zipline Red.
- The Wine Stalker reviews the 2012 Alexander Valley Vineyards Sin Zin.
- Peg Melnik writes Five Budget Reds for Your Memorial Day Cookout.
- The Underground Wine Letter writes Ridge Vineyards – Spring 2016 Releases.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2008 Outpost Zinfandel Howell Mountain.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.