Welcome to the latest installment of The Week in Zinfandel. If I missed your post or story please send me a link and I will be sure to include it next week. Cheers!
- Bordo Tasters Tablet reviews the 2012 Dashe Cellars Zinfandel.
- The Wines of Lodi, CA writes The Origins of the Lodi Viticultural Area.
- The Press Democrat writes Pairing: From Barbeque to Simple Soup with Rock Wall Zin.
- Tim Fish writes Are the 2012 Zins Rock Stars?
- The Boston Globe writes In Zin’s Long Backstory, New Englanders Did Their Part.
- Zinfandel Chronicles reviews the 2006 Turley Zinfandel Mead Ranch.
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.