The end of the year is always a time to reflect on what transpired in the previous twelve months. With that in mind I took a moment to look at what posts in 2014 generated the most traffic (excluding Bottle Notes, The Week in Zinfandel and Pick My Next Bottle polls). Since many of you just recently started reading my blog (thank you!), I thought I’d put together a list of the most popular posts. As always your input and comments are much appreciated. Enjoy!
- The Zinfandel Chronicles Power Rankings
- 2011 “Birth Year” Case Wine Recommendations
- Top 10 Old Vine Zinfandel Vineyards
- Cayuse 2014 Release Party
- The Wines of Chris Figgins
- Baby Cayuse or Does No Girls Stand On It’s Own?
- Wine Storage Options
- Washington Rosé Recommendations for Memorial Day
- Quilceda Creek Spring 2014 Release Party
- Barrell Tasting with Chris Figgins
- A Couple New Mailers to Consider
- Making Sense of the Carlisle Mailer
A sincere thanks to all of you who take the time to read Zinfandel Chronicles!
If you enjoyed this post please consider subscribing to Zinfandel Chronicles updates by email.